Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day After Christmas

It was a quiet day here in Montana....quite dreary with no sun shining. Which reminds of some of the reasons I wanted to move from this Valley. I started saying goodbye to Missoula in 1991 and finally left it in 1996. No, I am not a slow-learner....it is just that when you are living in a glass bowl, seeing the beauty around you, you just keep sliding back down the sides when you try to climb out. I finally left in October 1996 - to live in the Slovak Republic. Now that is truly moving away!

I am visiting my daughter, Robin, and staying at Beth Brennan's parents fabulous condo in Brookside - a lovely development with deer actively foraging in the yards. I feel so honored to have this beautiful sanctuary to rest, relax, study, and just get ready for the New Year.

Looks like lots of changes are about to happen in people's lives - including mine. More on this later.

This is the Adventures in Face Reading Blog so I want to say something about that part of my life.

There are so few of us active now from the Interstate College of Personology days - where Robert and Elizabeth Whiteside reigned supreme and taught the science with efficiency and integrity.

As far as I know, there are only two of us left who are active in the field of Personology - Naomi Tickle, who studied with Bill Burtis, and myself. Yes, there are many people now doing face reading, but few who are continuing the legacy of Judge Edward Vincent Jones and the Whitesides.

Later I will write a blurb about the differences in dog training approaches between two men with extremely different traits: Cesar Millan and Ian Dunbar.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays! Thanks for the update on the solstice. I am really looking forward to reading about the traits of the dog trainers!

    Amy in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete